Monday, September 24, 2012

My 15 Minutes...

In non-yarn-related news, I was contacted by someone who produces Huffington Post Live. Apparently, someone over there saw my Tweet on Twitter about Monica Lewinsky putting out another tell-all. They had me on with other people to discuss the possible up-coming book by her (it was an online thing via Google Hangout--and no, I'd never heard of it, either).

I thought I did horribly, but my partner and another friend said I wasn't half bad, so...here's the link.

Monica's Back

Just remember...if you're going to laugh, be sure not to be eating at the time! LOL...

And, yes, for those who know me, they mispronounced my name and got my town wrong, but I was too nervous to correct them...and yes, I'm aware that I was the oldest person on the panel, thank you very much!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment