Saturday, August 21, 2010

Too sick to knit?

I'm lying in bed with a headache that's threatening to be a migraine. It's at that stage where you're not quite sure...it could just develop into a "headache" headache, or a full-blown migraine. Not sure at this point. Sometimes I get the aura, but if I wake up with a migraine, I usually don't. Do I go work out, or do I rest? Do I go out of the house for ANYTHING, or do I not chance it?

I'm tempted to go ahead with my day for one reason:

I still feel like knitting...

Yes, this is the great barometer that determines just how sick, depressed, or frazzled I am. If I don't want to knit, that's an indication that it's time to just rest and just be.

Because, if I don't want to knit...then it's very, very bad...


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment